My studio space is my home and my garden which is sitting in the foothills south of Richmond overlooking the Waimea Plains, Tasman Bay and the Southern Alps.
I cannot separate my art from my life, and this stimulating environment, enables me to be creative and challenge myself without leaving home!
Can't live without...
1. My creative home/studio space with its expansive views
2.The large antique armchair where I work on a daily basis
3. The Nelson Recycling Centre
4. The contact with students and other artist
5. The variety of workspaces inside my home and out in the garden
6. My laptop – I can easily research other artists, concepts and ideas
Over the next few months there will be an email come into your box on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings.